What is good tax preparation service?
Quality tax preparation service cares about both your taxes and you. Compliance with tax laws must be met, but your financial needs and opportunities must be met too. A quality tax preparation service does more than just robotically prepare and file your taxes—they identify tax opportunities that can benefit you and your family, and they inform you of potential issues or requirements that could be lurking in your future so you can avoid any surprises later. A good tax preparation service also keeps your financial budget in mind, giving you a quality service at a reasonable price.
Why should you choose us as your tax preparation service?
We provide tax preparation service using a comprehensive approach.
- We go beyond using an automated program to plug in numbers, hoping for the best results to return.
- We actively look for opportunities that will financially benefit you now and in the future.
- We notify you of any risks or payment requirements that could affect you, so that you can avoid financial surprises.
- We develop a long-term relationship with you and your specific tax preparation needs.
- We personalize tax preparation service to fit your tax needs.
- We provide quality tax preparation service at a reasonable price, keeping your budget in mind.
Who will provide your tax preparation service?
Contact us for a FREE consultation. We are eager to work with you!
Darren De Vries
Certified Public Accountant
Darren started his tax firm from scratch in 2010. As a result of word-of-mouth referrals and exceptional support from the local community, Fleetridge Financial, Inc. is here to stay.
Prior to founding Fleetridge Financial, Inc., Darren was an Associate at Cooper & Associates, a San Diego based CPA firm specializing in tax planning, compliance, business valuation and litigation support. Prior to his tenure with Cooper & Associates, Darren was a Tax Analyst at ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCLK), one of the world’s largest integrated online marketing companies. Darren is a Certified Public Accountant registered in the state of California, holding Series 7 and 66 securities registrations. He is a proud alumnus of the University of South Florida where he was awarded a B.S. in Accountancy. His favorite activities include surfing and traveling the world.